One in a million (cover) - NajwaLatif
Hi. Plucking for fun, sorry if I hit the wrong note etc. I'm a new kid in this guitar plucking kinda thing. So, have fun! This one for you kak acik :) And for everyone who already requested this song. Do enjoy, comment, subs and THUMB ME :) Much love!
oh yeah visit me at www.najwalatifs.blogspot.com
or find me at FB by searching for NajwaLatif
Streaming One in a million (cover) - NajwaLatif here. Check out our other related video, by visiting the related category cover, Music. And visit this link One in a million (cover) - NajwaLatif for best videos.
Download HD "One in a million (cover) - NajwaLatif" as .mov, as .3gp, as .mp4, as HD video, as .avi, as .mp3, as .flv, as .mkv by visit the download link : download here or download here ( download mp3 here )
*REPORT ABUSE CLICK HERE
Hi. Plucking for fun, sorry if I hit the wrong note etc. I'm a new kid in this guitar plucking kinda thing. So, have fun! This one for you kak acik :) And for everyone who already requested this song. Do enjoy, comment, subs and THUMB ME :) Much love!
oh yeah visit me at www.najwalatifs.blogspot.com
or find me at FB by searching for NajwaLatif
Streaming One in a million (cover) - NajwaLatif here. Check out our other related video, by visiting the related category cover, Music. And visit this link One in a million (cover) - NajwaLatif for best videos.
*REPORT ABUSE CLICK HERE

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar